Still searching for the secret sauce of good credit?
If you checked out our previous article, you would’ve learned that the secret sauce of good credit is you! YAY YOU!
Your responsible credit use and dedication to making smart credit decisions is the stuff that good credit is made of. If you make your payments on time every month, make at least the minimum payment and stay within your credit limit, you’ve got what it takes to help build your score.
For us, credit is a belief in you, which is why we love letting our customers know they’re on the right track with credit. Plus, we’ve created tools and resources to help our customers succeed with their finances. Here are just a few:
Find out which of our credit cards you’ll be approved for before you apply*, with no impact no impact to your credit score.
Try Quick Check®.
Learn more about how Capital One can help you on your financial journey.
* You’ll be approved for the credit card recommended to you by Quick Check, as long as:
1. There’s been no change in your credit file information, personal information or financial status from the time you receive your Quick Check results to the time you apply for one of our credit cards;
2. You’re at least the age of majority in the province or territory you live in;
3. Your application isn’t flagged for fraud prevention;
4. You don’t have an existing Capital One account; and
5. You haven’t applied for a Capital One account in the last 30 days or had an account with us that was not in good standing in the last year. In good standing means not past due, over limit, fraudulent, restricted, or part of a consumer credit counselling program or bankruptcy.